THE BEST ALPACA SWEATERS
ALPACA WOOL SWEATERS
WHAT MAKES ALPACA WOOL SWEATERS THE BEST:
1) SUPER COZY!
4 REASONS WHY ALPACA WOOL IS THE BEST SWEATER & 2 REASONS HOW ARMS OF ANDES PERFECTED THE BEST ALPACA WOOL SWEATER. Get your mens alpaca wool hoodie or women's alpaca wool sweater for your ski travels and winter hikes. Stay cozy and warm with the best wool from the most ecological animal. Only single-origin from Peru.
- No other natural wool fibers can really beat the softness of alpaca wool
- Their hairs are so incredibly soft: that they are the best wool sweaters for fall and winter.
- Their hollow fibers keep you feeling warm and not stuffy.
2) FUNCTIONAL FIT FOR OUTDOOR SPORT & TRAVEL
- Our Alpaca wool sweater mens & Alpaca wool sweater women’s are designed: to give your body shape
- Allow you to move freely during your travels.
- You can climb, jump, ski, hike and maintain full coverage from dropping temperatures.
3) WEAR ECOLOGICAL WOOL FROM THE MOST ECOLOGICAL ANIMAL - ALPACA
- The less wash needed, the more you help save water.
- Less use of harmful chemicals.
- Alpaca wool is antibacterial because of the keratin component found in their fibers.
- Alpaca wool is ODOR-RESISTANT, so you feel free to reuse your alpaca wool hoodie as many times as you want.
Alpaca is an eco-friendly animal!
- It cuts the grass with its teeth instead of yanking it from the root.
- They also softy walk on the ground without causing damage to our earth.
- if you ever farmed an alpaca, you’ll know alpacas only go to the bathroom in one area instead of going all over the place.
- They are a pretty clean animal!
4) LIGHTWEIGHT BACKPACKERS LOVE ALPACA WOOL
Backpackers and hikes who travel with just a backpack are limited to what items to bring. You want something lightweight, but also does not require much attending.
- With alpaca wool being wrinkle-free you can easily roll your sweater into a pillow on your long flights or bus rides.
- Alpaca fibers are medullated: there is an oval tube in the center of the hair. Imagine a pole with the inside empty and another pole with the inside filled, which one is heavier? The first one, of course.
- Although merino wool is considered a medullated fiber, their hollow fibers are not as defined.
- Alpaca fibers have a very unique and structured oval tube in the core’s fiber. You can compare below:
SOURCE: FIBERS & TEXTILES 2012, VOL. 20 No. 1
5) OUR MANY DIFFERENT STYLES
Arms of Andes has 4 different styles of alpaca sweater in two different weights.
- If you’re planning a trip in a very cold location we recommend the alpaca wool base layer with alpaca wool mid layer on top. This helps keep your warmth inside and you stay cozy while traveling.
- For those traveling to a windy country with some sun, our alpaca wool base layer should enough.
BUT if you have doubts, feel free to chat with us and we will answer any questions you have!
6) MANY SHIPPING OPTIONS
Arms of Andes is almost everywhere! We are located in the USA, EU, and Peru and if you need an alpaca wool sweater right away, we can ship anywhere! Feel free to mention how soon you need your alpaca wool clothes and we will sort something out for you.