We won Selected Brand of ISPO Brandnew!
ARMS OF ANDES was awarded the Selected Brand of ISPO BRANDNEW!
What does this mean?
The jury of ISPO Brandnew, the largest Outdoor Industry Trade Show event, was impressed by our Alpaca Wool outdoor apparel. They have chosen us as one of the Selected Brand in the category: Outdoor Adventure out of more than 400 submissions.
How did we win?
- Using innovative and functional wool
- Promoting sustainable and ecological fibers
- Implementing a business plan that allows transparency
- Single sourcing from Peru
- We are a startup brand (about 1 year old)
What happens next:
- Production innovation: We plan coming out with Gloves, women shorts, men shorts, and more
- Adding more colors: Navy Blue, Charcoal, Lilac, Off White (no dye).
- Becoming more ecological and staying away from synthetics and harmful dyes.
- Introducing more brands of super food bars, pima cotton, leathers, and more (all from Peru).
What does this mean to us?
Arms of Andes wouldn't have grown without the support from our loyal customers and the passion for natural fibers. We are grateful for the nature lovers and the outdoor enthusiasts who chose us for quality and sustainable apparel. And ultimately, we are incredibly thankful for the alpacas and the Peruvian farmers. Without the alpacas, Arms of Andes would not exist. And without the farmers' love for the animals' well being, we wouldn't be doing this. The importance of taking care of alpacas and all other animals is one of the reasons why we chose alpaca wool. Farmers graze their alpacas freely in the Andes of Peru. They shear alpacas with gentle care that no alpaca is harmed from this.
To find more info about our award: click here